Project Report Submission

Week 17-Friday
November 16, 2018


Project Report Complete

Objective: To complete the report by had a hardcover printing.


Discussion:

This evening my friends and I had went to Bangsar to have our hardcover printing for our reports. The reports are expecting to complete on Monday next week. We do the printing at Expert Printing shop and they open everyday except Sunday from 9am until midnight.

This week I had to re-do my report about three times and I am feel sorry to my supervisor because she had to check my plagiarism many times. And today, is my last day to update my report and I successfully did it. I am too desperate to update my report since next Friday will be a dateline of report submission. I also need to upload my softcopy to the UniKL FYP website before submit it to the library.

Conclusion:

The project report are officially complete once the hardcover is done. So, I just need to submit the report to the library. But, the all the forms; metadata, copyright form and submission form need to be sign by the supervisor.